| Hannah and Ellie |
| We went swimming at the Veterans Pool with some friends and while we were there Hannah lost another tooth! |
Out doing some Saturday yard work one weekend and Rob let Wyatt help mow the lawn. Wyatt was sooo thrilled about it! All the kids ended up having a turn. Hannah has been learning the whole summer and usually does the front park strip all alone.
On June 26, (our anniversary actually) we met Annie and the kids, Bonnie and the kids, and Sarah Clayton and her two kids at the Herriman Reservoir. The kids had a blast, Wyatt especially keeps asking to go back to the beach.
June 18-28 Hannah and Megan took swimming lessons at the Veterans Pool. I saw a lot of improvement this year, especially Hannah! They loved every second of it. Wyatt on the other hand dreaded going and sitting in the sun for 30 minutes while they had their lesson and was just mad he couldn't get in the pool. Next year I guess we'll be putting all four of them in!
| Megs with her class. |
| Hannah with her class. I teased Rob about Hannah's hunky swim teacher! |
After weeks of begging Hannah and Ellie finally got to do their "bake sale." They sold cookies and lemonade and they made over $15 dollars that they split and then each paid me and Heather $1 for supplies. Those two are so cute together!
Here they are playing school underneath the Brinkerhoff's trampoline, the older girls were the teachers and the younger ones the students.
| McKenna and Maddy taking a ride in the jeep. |
On Friday, June 29 we met up with my friend Laurie and her 4 kids and did the trail up to Bridal Veil Falls.
Laurie's three girls are my girls' ages and then her little Max is about two years younger than Wyatt. We love seeing them and always have a fun time!
And finally, June 30, the last day of our busy, busy month we were able to go boating up at Deer Creek!! It was awesome! Mark and Kathy bought a kids sized wakeboard for the kids and Hannah was able to get right up on it and stay up for 4 or so minutes! I wasn't on the boat yet so I didn't get a picture of that first run but she was awesome!
| Megan out with Rob. |
| Maddy's first time wakeboarding with Daddy, Yay for Maddy! |
| Hannah's attempt at a second run, but the water was more choppy and she wasn't up for trying over and over again. |
It was a fun day! Wyatt kept saying he wanted to wakeboard, got in the water with Rob, but then decided no way! Hopefully he will soon, but water definitely makes him more nervous than any of the girls. We have so much fun out on the lake, thank you Grandpa and Grandma for sharing your boat!
And then that night we dropped the kids off at Annie's house so we could go out for our anniversary. We went to Carver's and a movie and it was nice! We have been married 8 years now, wow! I told Rob now we have been married for longer than we dated! And I have now known Rob for 15 years of my 29 years of life, more than half. I love this man so much, he is my everything and has given me everything I have ever wanted, to be a wife and mother with 4 beautiful children and 1 more on the way! Thank you babe! We have a wonderful life and I am so grateful to share it with you!
| Rob and I |
1 comment:
Loved catching up on your blog...lots of fun times!! And it's so great that you are saving it here on your blog, because you WILL forget many of those precious memories over time!
I teared up at your mention of your anniversary and your very blessed life. It is the greatest joy I have that my children are happily married!!! and have beautiful families! Love you all!
Post a Comment