Monday, July 2, 2012
Piano Recital
Hannah, she did awesome on both her pieces.
Megan and her teacher did a duet. She did awesome too!
Megan doing her second piece. I love how tiny she looks by that big piano. :)
The girls and their piano teacher, Saundra Nye-we love here!
Getting ice cream at Cold Stone after the recital!
June 14, 2012
The girls had their first piano recital and we were so impressed with them and all that they have learned. They have only been taking since the end of January and their teacher is very impressed with them both as well. Hannah was EXTREMELY nervous, we tried not to talk about it much, we didn't want to get her all worked up. And when the time came she walked up there, said what she was playing, and played both pieces great! She came down afterwards to me and said, "I am shaking so bad." Poor thing, but I was so proud of her for doing it! Megs wasn't nervous, that girl is so amazing to me, she takes things in stride and doesn't stress about things, and she always does great! Their teacher gave all the students a music pillowcase and a chocolate bar, which the girls loved! Rob and I are hoping the girls will love to play and keep it up, and if we have any say in it they will!! Great job girlies!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am sooo happy they are taking piano and can't wait to see them play!! You go girls!! Stick with it and it will bless your lives forever!!
Hope you got to use your gift cards for Cold Stone! Looks yummy! Love you little kiddos!
She did awesome. They both did. That was fun to watch.
Post a Comment