Saturday, January 26, 2013
 |
| I love my family! |
 |
| So funny! The girls really got into it! |
 |
| Here Rob was imitating a face Hadley makes, obviously. Haha! |
 |
| All the kids with Grandma and Grandpa after they treated everyone to ice cream. |
 |
| Our cute fam-totally beach bumming it. |
 |
| The whole Clayton Clan on the pier. |
 |
| Maddy and Sadie wearing their matching necklaces. |
The last day there was rainy and overcast, but we still managed to have some fun. We took the kids swimming one final time and the sun actually peeked out for about 5 minutes and then was gone. In the afternoon we walked down to this little shell shop and let the kids pick out something from there, Hannah had a whole bunch of little things she got including a purple horse, Megan picked out a shell night light, which is awesome, Maddy got the necklace, Wyatt picked out a big starfish, and I even got a necklace. Then we headed over to the pier and Grandpa and Grandma bought everyone ice cream and then we took one final walk to the end of the pier and then walked back home on the beach. After dinner we spent the rest of the night packing up and loading the car and around 2:00 a.m. Sunday morning we left to come home, by this time Megan, Maddy, and Wyatt were all sick! We had an eventful drive home that included Maddy throwing up twice in the car around Vegas, Rob getting a speeding ticket about the same time, and Wyatt throwing up a little bit later. Luckily Hadley was good and slept pretty much the whole drive back and Hannah and Hadley stayed healthy. We had such a great time, made so many great memories, and I know the kids will remember the year we stayed at the beach house for a very long time!
1 comment:
I can't believe I finally made the cut!!! I feel really cool right now :) Thanks! I love your blog. Keep it up!
Post a Comment