Monday, February 18, 2013

Sea World-Day 2

Thursday, January 24, 2013







 The kids enjoyed the tide pool and being able to pick up real starfish.






 We rode the sky ride, which we have never rode before.  The kids really liked it, but I was nervous the whole time, it went over the water and I didn't really like it.
 At lunch the kids started pretending they were on a pirate ship and were tied up...they are so funny.


 Megan and Austin got really soaked at this show!

 Hannah and Logan got soaked too!




 We fed the sea lions, which was Rob's favorite part.  He spent $18 bucks on raw fish, I gave him a hard time about it, but the kids loved it and he would have spent more if I had let him.  The seals barked so loud when you saw they had food, it was crazy!
  Grandma and Grandpa didn't come with us this day, they went up to Disneyland because their pass only had 1 day at Sea World.  I think this was also the day they rode the rapid ride, which they got really we on too.  We ended the day playing at the Sesame Street area, but my camera had died so I didn't get any pictures.  The kids loved that place especially the big playground.

No comments: