We had Mike Parker (Natalie's dad) do a painting of the corvette. I think Mark liked it, Rob and I thought it was pretty awesome and unique idea, something he couldn't buy himself.
The men got a shooting outing from Mark and the girls got lunch and pedicures from Kathy.
The kids got spoiled of course and again part of their gift was the pass to Thanksgiving Point again. My favorite part was the kids gift for the adults that my kids had been prepping for all week. They made backdrops and Hannah wrote up a script to perform a little Christmas program complete with the nativity. The spirit was so strong as they performed for us. I hope they'll always remember that, I know I will. And I hope they do it every year. I loved their homemade costumes, but it does make me want to buy the nice ones from Deseret Book for them to use.
I am so grateful for the Christmas Season and to remember our Savior, his birth, life, and death and I am so thankful to have my family sealed together for eternity. I love my kids so much, they are my everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment