Maddy got her cast off!!
I went to see Ryan and Melinda and baby Trevor the day after he was born, I love holding new babies!!
My handsome man!! I love him so much!
Megan's boat project for school.
It's hard to tell, but Hadley is playing with Wyatt's ear while they watch TV, and she had snuck her binky!
We went to the Riverwoods to see Santa one night with the Willardsons. We had a lot of fun, we sure love those guys and their cute boys!!
Hannah's white elephant exchange where she opened up a live cockroach!! Gross!!!
Christmas Eve breakfast at Cracker Barrell
Hannah's fall on Christmas Even that resulted in a broken kneecap on her left leg. Such a sad day for her. The kids all felt so bad and Megan was in tears seeing Hannah in so much pain.
Enjoying sweet baby Trevor.
Wyatt helping Rob shovel.
Megan and Maddy went to Kangaroo Zoo with Angie for Lexi's 6th birthday. I love that our girls are such good friends, and I love this picture!!
The day we found out it was broken, officially. Poor Hannah was so upset.
Grandma and Grandpa took the kids to make soap at The Soap Factory. They LOVED it. Such a unique and fun thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment