December 16, 2014
Megan had her 2nd grade Christmas program. It was so cute, I loved it so much. And Ethan Hall was right up behind Megan and the way he was getting into the songs had us cracking up the whole time!Ummm, Grandma isn't the best at taking pictures. :)
On Friday the 19th I went into Hannah's class for their Grinch Party. A lot of the girls had Who hair, of course Hannah did not. They did a white elephant exchange and Hannah was so excited because she brought a live fish for it and the kids who got it was pretty excited, hopefully his parents didn't mind. Hannah opened up a LIVE COCKROACH! Oh , it was so gross. Against her wishes, I said I didn't want her to bring it home and another girl traded her gifts. Hannah was so disappointed, but I was so glad I was there to stop it from coming home.
That same day Maddy also had her Kindergarten Christmas program. It was so adorable!! Maddy knew exactly what to do and when to do it and I loved watching her. It was such a HUGE difference from her preschool graduation in May when she stood there with arms crossed and wouldn't participate. She was doing everything she was supposed to. The snowflake song was seriously the best, they would dance like snowflakes and then strike a pose and it was too cute.
We were so happy Grandma and Grandpa could make it. Rob also came to both performances, but scooted out of there so quick I didn't get his picture.
This time Grandma did a lot better on my picture. I love my little Maddy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment