Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Getting the Tree and Inspirations

 Hadley showing me Maddy's panda she made for inspirations.  Maddy did such a great job.
 This is Ty, the horse Hannah takes lessons on.

 I feel so horrible I never even got a picture of Hannah with her projects or medal.  I was busy helping that day at the assembly passing out donuts and it was so chaotic.  But, Megan won 3rd place for both 2D art and literature and Hannah won 2nd place for 2D art.  I'll get up a picture later.






 We didn't even end up getting this tree.





 We went the day after Thanksgiving to get the tree.  We went to Rob's buddy he knows from Olsen's Greenhouse's tree lot.  It was such a warm day and we debated forever, the kids always disagree about which ones they like, but we finally agreed in the end.

Hadley was enjoying playing with the nativity. 

The kids got to work quick on getting it decorated.  I think we should have waited longer because a lot of the lower branches dropped quite a bit and now there is no room for presents underneath it.  They sure enjoy decorating it and get it done so quick.  We did tinsel this year, which is so messy, but the kids loved it at Aunt Paula's so I thought we'd try it.  One year I want a fancy tree, but for now this works.  

No comments: