December pictures from my phone
This has to be one of my all time favorite pics with my siblings, our happiness in this is so genuine. As always, Rhett steals the picture with his good looks. We met up for lunch one day just to talk and it was so good, so therapeutic for us to talk about Dad and Mom and our lives. I can't express my love for my siblings adequately, they mean so much to me.
Aunt Roxy has been around a lot this year and we love spending time with her and having her teach us acroyoga. She and her boyfriend, Chris Knoles, are pretty amazing and they are good sports about playing with the kids. Megan especially loved it.
Roxy and I even gave it a try, it was so fun! And it takes a whole lot of muscle, no wonder Roxy looks so great!! I wish there were some classes down here I could go to.
No comments:
Post a Comment