I convinced Rob to paint the front living room for me, which turned into the whole downstairs because he wanted it all the same color. It has been an ongoing process, at least three weeks long and he still has the kitchen to do, but has been a pretty good sport about it. I have had to do some nagging to get it all done because we are having people over to our house for Wyatt's blessing this Sunday and I don't want paint supplies strewn all over the house. Here are some pictures, if you can even tell with the lighting, but I think it looks awesome!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
The Painting Project
I convinced Rob to paint the front living room for me, which turned into the whole downstairs because he wanted it all the same color. It has been an ongoing process, at least three weeks long and he still has the kitchen to do, but has been a pretty good sport about it. I have had to do some nagging to get it all done because we are having people over to our house for Wyatt's blessing this Sunday and I don't want paint supplies strewn all over the house. Here are some pictures, if you can even tell with the lighting, but I think it looks awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! Fun I want to see it!
Post a Comment