Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2 months old!



He is always making this face in pictures because of the flash on my camera, he always makes a crusty when it flashes in his face!

Well today Wyatt is 2 months old, how time flies by! He is so smiley and coos and talks to us quite a bit, I think more so than any of the girls at this age. He is close to laughing, but not quite there. He really is so sweet and so mellow. Our only complaint is how he hates the car seat and we usually have to endure most of our car rides listening to him scream since he will not be quieted by a binky! Oh well!
At his 2 month check up he weighed 14 lbs 5 oz, which is the 95%, he was 24 inches tall, which is the 82% so an all around big boy!!
We often get the comment, "Oh, look at those cheeks!! I just want to squeeze them!" I just like to kiss them!!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Okay, when do I get to see him again. Do I have to wait until next Wednesday? Am I going to have to come down there? He is such a doll. Love that boy and all your girls.

Love ya!