After hanging out at home for a while we headed up to Rob's parent's house for the rest of the day to open presents and hang out.
We had an amazing Christmas this year. We are so blessed to have a wonderful home to live in and to be able to give our kids a fun Christmas! The older two girls had so much fun with all of the anticipation leading up to Christmas and they had a great day playing with new toys and visiting with family. They received some new games, puzzles, movies, and a few new toys, a new shirt, and some boots that Daddy just loved! Maddy got some new toys and a new shirt and Wyatt got some balls and some new clothes. Rob spoiled me with a KitchenAid, which I am so excited about and his parents got me a sewing machine, I have yet to use it, but can't wait to plan some projects! I guess it is my year of baking and sewing, I am trying to be a better homemaker. Having kids really does bring back all of the excitement of Christmas from when I was younger, it really is a magical time! I am already so excited for Christmas next year, it will just keep getting funner as all the kids get a little older!
1 comment:
Cute, cute, cute!! I just love it! I love that my boys have such great cousins so close in age!!
(Love the Kitchenaid!!!!)
Post a Comment