Thursday, December 31, 2009

Three Little Mommy's






The girls all wanted a turn holding Wyatt, well just like every day, but this time I had the camera! Hannah and Megs do pretty good, but it was just hilarious to see Maddy try and hold him when he is almost her size! She was throwing a huge fit though when we took him away, but he was not enjoying it at all! He is very much loved!!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Adorable! He will be smothered his whole life probably. So so cute.

Nicole said...

Love those cheeks!!! Sooooo cute!

Kristi said...

Look at those cheeks!

Shelli said...

Hi, Becky! How crazy that you found me! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I have only heard of one other person (besides you) who does the New Year's Elf tradition outside our family. Crazy! So I'm curious, how does your family do it? I know nothing more about our elf tradition than what I mentioned in my post. My mother passed away 5 years ago, and I wish I could ask her so many questions that keep cropping up. LOL! Anyway, it's great to "meet" another fellow Elfer! I'd love to hear more if you have additional info too.

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelli
Needle in a Haystack
http://needleinahaystackstitchery.blogspot.com

p.s. Have you or your hubby always lived in Springville? I used to teach school there at Brookside several years ago. You can email me at needleinahaystack@readytek.net.