Monday, May 30, 2011

Hannah's 6th Birthday!

Hannah and Mrs. Arroyo on her birthday.


At Texas Roadhouse






On the saddle






Hannah is six. Amazing. I just love that girl to pieces! She is the best helper and such a hard worker. She looked forward to her birthday, as all kids do, and has been counting down forever!! When the big day arrived she was so excited to take treats to her school class, and her dance class, and was SO, SO excited for her birthday party this year (that will be a separate post). She had school and dance that day as normal and had decided she wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, I guess Rob and I talk a lot about how much we like it. Grandma and Grandpa were able to meet us for dinner and she loved having them there too! She was a good sport about climbing up on the saddle as they sang happy birthday to her, even though you can see in her face she was a little nervous! Hannah loves everything about getting older. She loves independence, little things like riding her bike around the block by herself or walking to her friends' house, making her own breakfast, going to work with Dad to earn her own money, using the phone to call Dad or Grandma. She can be a challenge to me because she has such an opinion of how things should be, but I am learning on how to deal with that better and we get along pretty well for the most part. I am just so grateful for my Hannah Bug, we just love her so much and love having her in our family. Happy Birthday sweet girl!!

No comments: