Monday, May 30, 2011

Megan's Preschool Graduation













Megan and Eli- Megan said Eli wants to marry her. She told him she could marry him when she was 27 (per Daddy's instruction). Wouldn't that be funny if it ended up to be true?? He is a cute little guy and they sure love being friends!



Mrs. Kristie and Megan



Sweet, sweet Megan! She just loved her preschool and loved her teacher and all of her friends! I almost didn't send her this year because she still has one more year before kindergarten, but I am so glad I did, she absolutely loved it and learned so much! Her best friend Rylinn was in her class and she made great new friends, Owen, Eli, GiGi, Chantelle, and Gage. Her graduation was so cute, they sang some really cute songs and her teacher had made a collage video of the whole year that we all watched. Megan got the Curious George award because her teacher says she is so curious about everything and is always asking questions. Honestly I feel like she is ready for kindergarten in the fall, but I am sure she will love having one more year of preschool. She will just be extra ready next fall! We just love our Megs, she is such a sweetheart and she has the cutest smile and the sweetest hugs. Congrats Miss Megan. We love you!!


2 comments:

Tuesdays With Taylor said...

I LOVE reading your blog and seeing your cute kids! They are all such cute kids!! Love you and your family!!

Stay Tan in Homer said...

She is such a little doll! Congrats, Megs! Love and miss your sweet hugs!