Mother's Day was wonderful! Rob made breakfast and the girls helped, of course. They let me sleep in a little and made me sweet little cards. We had dinner at some friend's house, Bryce and Nicole, who hosted the whole Clayton clan and then we headed up to Great Grandma's house to see her. Her house was packed with all sorts of uncles, aunts, and cousins. The kids enjoyed popsicles and gummy bears galore!!
As hard as being a mother is I wouldn't change it for the world. I love my kids and I love being home with them even with all of the challenges that come with that. They give me the greatest joy and also the greatest frustration and I learn so much from them. I work each day to try and be a better mom than I was the day before, I have so many things to work on. But, I hope my kids know that I love them more than anything and would do anything for them. I am just so greatful to be blessed with four amazing kids and an amazing husband, I couldn't do it without him!
1 comment:
You are all so adorable! What beautiful children! You are a great mother and they are fortunate to have you as theirs!! Love and miss you all!!
Post a Comment