I was vacuuming the downstairs when Hannah came down to inform me that my services were needed to vacuum room #15 (AKA Maddy's room, we all have a number on our doors, Rob and I are room 10,000). I was to come at 7:06 to vacuum. So, I knocked on the door at 7:06 and she welcomed me in. All the kids watched me from the bed, so I wouldn't vacuum their little toesies, and when I was finished Hannah paid me $5 dollars in her pretend money and thanked me for my services. If only the money was real. Lovely!
Also, something to remember, don't tell Wyatt to put anything away in the bathroom, he thinks that means throw it in the toilet! First his toothbrush, then the toothpaste, and finally his towel after he took a bath today. Maddy found the towel first and pulled it out onto the floor for me...more laundry..yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute!
That is so funny! At least they realize the value of your services!! Very creative!
Post a Comment