Monday, May 23, 2011

May Dance Recital!









The girls had their spring recital on May 11, 2011. They loved it and they both did so well. This time Hannah's class did a tap routine and she was really good! There was one part of Meg's dance she said she didn't know, but you could barely notice it, she had the rest of the dance down! Cute little girls! Rob picked up some flowers to give to them after the recital and they proudly displayed them in a vase on the table, they felt pretty special! We sure loved the studio and their teacher, Alexis. She is so great with the kids. Megs is wanting to stay in dance and Hannah says she wants to do gymnastics now, but I guess we will see in the fall what really happens. The girls think Maddy should joint the Tiny Tots class...I guess we'll see about that too!




2 comments:

Melinda said...

Fun, Fun. That was a long but FUN recital. It was not fun however waiting an hour for our shakes afterward. Oh well. I have a cute picture I took of Hannah and Abby and Baylee I'll send you.

Stay Tan in Homer said...

They are so beautiful! What fun experiences for them! Can't wait til I can see one of their performances!