I can't believe that Hannah is done with Kindergarten and will be going to first grade in the fall...holy cow!! She had her kindergarten graduation the day after her birthday, so it was quite the busy week for us! The kindergarten classes put on a program where they sang all these cute songs and they each had a little speaking part, Hannah's class all said their part in Spanish, which is so cute. They even read each of the kids names as they walked up onto the platform and waved to the audience. The funniest thing though was when they first came out onto the stage you could tell Hannah's cap was too low on her forehead and it was driving her crazy! Her eyes were watering and she kept fidgeting with it, but didn't dare take it off I am sure! It adjusted after a few minutes and she was able to stop messing with it, but it was just so typical Hannah because she is so picky about anything she wears, and I know it must have been driving her crazy!! Hannah loved Mrs. Arroyo's class. She is such a hard worker and never was off task. Mrs. Arroyo would always tell me what a pleasure she was to have in class and how quiet she was, which we forget sometimes because that is not how Hannah is at home. Her reading has improved so much from the beginning of the year and she can read very well and quite independently. I also can't believe how many spanish words she has learned. She just LOVES school and I know she will love going all year in the fall, but I will miss her! Congrats Hannah!! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hannah is so beautiful and looking so grown up! She is a lot like her mother! Such a good girl! Love and miss you Hannah banana!
Post a Comment