I can't even tell you how much fun we had getting out on the boat! It has been a long summer with the anticipation of finally getting to go boating and it did not disappoint. The weather was perfect, the water was perfect (yes, I even wakeboarded), and the kids had a BLAST! Hannah tried wakeboarding solo for the first time and I have to say she did pretty good! Thank you G&G Clayton for sharing your boat with us!
Rob and I were high school sweethearts who were married in June of 2004. We have five kids, Hannah 7, Megan 6, Maddy 4, Wyatt 3, and Hadley 6 months. Rob works in a family business growing groundcover and he loves his job. I am a stay at home/work at home mom. I am fortunate to work doing Medical Transcription that gives me the flexibility to work from home and be with the kids. I hope to keep a record of our life together, I hope you can all enjoy!
1 comment:
It was a perfect day! & it looks like your camera ended up working after all... yay! Cute pictures Beck!
Post a Comment