
Rachel, Me, and Maddy

Atlas, Greg, and Aayliyah

Rachel and baby Atlas (his name is VERY appropriate).

My sister Rachel and her husband Greg and their 5 kids are going to be driving to Argentina in the truck pictured above, a truck that runs on used vegetable oilt, and those totes on top and what they can fit inside is all they own. I am just amazed at their dreams and ambition to fulfill their dream, and I am amazed at the differences in my life compared to my sisters'. We are totally different people, but similar in that we are both mothers and we stay through our motherhood and I love that! No matter where she has traveled (and where I have not traveled) we can get together and share our joys and frustrations of being a mother. I look forward to the next time we can reconnect and see where are motherhood journey's have taken us by then.
No comments:
Post a Comment