Wyatt and Maddy were just having fun jumping off the couch and I really didn't mind because it was keeping them occupied, but then Wyatt didn't jump on the cushion of pillows they had out, he jumped the other direction and hit a big wood chest. OUCH! He didn't cry very long, but I was surprised how quickly his eyebrow area started to swell and look dented. Poor kid! He had one proud Daddy though, Rob thought it was pretty awesome Wyatt had such a black eye. What we thought was so funny is Rob would ask him what happened to his eye and Wyatt would point to it and say, "Purple." The girls and I had been talking about all the different colors it was turning. So, then he would also say, "Green, yellow, brown." It was so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment