Thursday, December 22, 2011

Clayton Christmas Party 2011











A bat and ball from Grandma


Princess puzzles from Grandma.

Perle beads from Grandma.

Fancy Nancy game from Grandma.


Once there was a Snowman....






We were singing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" and then Santa burst through the door...they were so surprised!



Hannah keeping her distance as all the rest of the kids huddled around Santa.


Everyone waiting for a turn to sit on his lap.


Megan telling Santa she wanted an ipod...oh great!



I was amazed Maddy climbed up there, she really wanted a candy cane, and I don't think she told him anything that she wanted, but hey she hasn't told me anything either.


Wyatt jumped right up and was excited to get his candy cane. Then he told Santa he wanted a choo choo train. No surprise there!


I love how Santa leans his ear close to their mouth so he can hear what they are saying.


And here I am trying to make Hannah talk to Santa, I am a cruel, cruel mother. I really thought she would be fine once she realized how nice he was, but she would not look at him or tell him what she wanted and she just cried into the side of me.


The Clayton party was awesome! Grandma puts so much work into it to make it special for everyone. There is always great food, great presents for the kids and adults, and great time spent with everyone creating memories. The white elephant game was a blast and Rob and I walked away with a Ruth's Chris gift card (Bret and Lisa brought some pretty awesome gifts for the exchange)! The kids have been loving their presents from Grandma also. We love spending time with the Clayton side, they are the most generous and funny people ever and they always go out of the way to make us feel welcome and loved.

No comments: