

Well, Megan is growing up too fast, it is official. She lost her first tooth Sunday, November 27. I knew it was coming, she had been wiggling it and wiggling it, pushing it around with her tongue and then we were at Great Grandma Clayton's house and I could tell it was just hanging on by a thread. I asked her if I could see how loose it was and all I had to do was push down on it a tiny bit and it popped right out! She was so excited! She just seems too young to me to be losing teeth, just barely turned 5 last month and still in preschool! The Tooth Fairy came that night and gave her 8 quarters, which she came into show me bright and early the next morning. Her other bottom tooth is also wiggly, lets see if she can catch up to Hannah.
1 comment:
What a cutie.
Post a Comment