Sunday, December 18, 2011

Early Morning

This morning I woke about 5:55 a.m. to the sound of Wyatt singing the ABCs as loud as he could. I went to find him as the rest of the house was still asleep and I wanted it to stay that way. He was perched on the edge of Megan's bed, she was still trying to sleep, and Hannah was still trying to sleep too. I picked him up and he slouched down, his new thing when he pouts. I carried him back to his bed and he went back to bed where he refused to get his blankets on and was mad that everyone wasn't ready to wake up. Eventually he let me put his blankets back on and then he went back to sleep for a few more hours.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

That's hilarious! I'm glad it didn't wake anybody else up. Hahaha!