Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hannah's Class Party





Hannah and Natalie











I got the chance to help out at Hannah's class Christmas party, it was so much fun! It has been so fun having Logan and Hannah in the same class this year and it also means Bonnie and I get to work together for the parties, which is fun! The kids are so cute and are so good, I just love being there. After the festivities they had a program prepared and there was a big turnout of parents/grandparents who came to watch. The kids did a great job, they sang their little hearts out! Hannah did her part, which was a BIG deal for her, she was so nervous. Grandma and Grandpa came down to watch and afterwards they took us to lunch at Wendy's. It was a lot of fun!


Oh, and they could have worn PJs to school, but Hannah didn't want to. I thought it was so funny when I showed up and noticed that Logan hadn't worn his either, those two are so funny!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I LOVE being able to do all the school stuff with you, Beck! Your friendship means the world to me. It's awesome that they get to go to school with thier cousins. It was something I always wanted growing up, and never had. So, it's exciting to see my kids able to have thier cousins so close by.