On Maddy's preschool day, the day before Halloween, I helped out in her class. Wyatt and Hadley came with of course so Wyatt got to party it up big time, first with Maddy's class and then later that same afternoon with his class. I didn't help in his class because it was during Hadley's nap. My group had Mark, Ella, and Maddy. Maddy has since informed me that she loves Mark and is going to marry him.....this was brand new information to me!
Mrs. Kristie had the whole place decorated and had fun games with prizes at each station. It was a whole lot of fun.
Then on Halloween Day I went in to help in Megan's class. I was over Bingo. It was fun, but I was stressed! I had all three younger kids with me and they were very demanding of my attention and I was trying my best to be helpful in class...anyway. It worked out fine and it was fun to see the kids I hear Megan talk about all the time. I couldn't help in Hannah's class because it was the same time as Megan's. I still wished I would have sneaked down to see what they were doing and grab a picture of her.
I wore Lynsey's snow white dress, which would not stay zipped up, but it worked for the hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment