Today I was yelling up the stairs, "Hannah, Hannah" so she would come down so I could talk to her and Hadley was in her high chair and started yelling, "anna, anna!" I couldn't believe it! So adorable! And of course Megan was like, say Megan, say Megan. I reassured her she would say it, but that every single one of them said Hannah first because it is so easy. Hadley is just getting so grown up, well for 14 months old. :)
One other thing I wanted to remember, on conference Sunday this year Maddy slept in until 12:00 p.m.! We were dying, it was so awesome! We had a few late nights leading up to it and Hannah and Megan had spent the night at Ryan and Melinda's so the house was much quieter than normal. But around rolled noon and Maddy finally rolled out of bed! We loved it!
Oh, and Nathaniel and Hilary had their baby today!! I can't wait to meet him and hold him! They named him Owen, which was a name I had texted Hilary a while back and she added it to their list and I guess they ended up liking it. :)
Also, Hannah had to have read a mystery novel to do a book report on and though she has read many books that qualified she was determined to finish this one she had just started. She was reading last night and came down and said she wanted to go to bed and asked if she could wake up early to finish. I said sure, as long as she came downstairs and didn't wake anyone up. Well, I find out this morning she woke up at 3 a.m. and went down and read until 4 a.m., then went back to bed and slept until 6 a.m. and then read until 7 a.m. when she had to start getting ready for school. That girl is dedicated! She said she couldn't sleep because she knew she had to get the book read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment