October 15, 2013
Wyatt was so excited for his birthday this year and I hope he had a great day. We had pull-a-parts for breakfast per his request and then he opened his gifts before Daddy went to work. We got him new bedding for his bed, a toy airplane, and a little basketball hoop for over his door. The plane was awesome and he loved it, but it broke that same day. :( We didn't do much during the day, but when Dad got home we went to dinner at Wendy's, Wyatt really wanted a frosty, and then we went to see Planes. Jason and the kids met us for the movie. The movie wasn't so great, kind of boring, but we had fun anyway. Hadley climbed all over Rob, Jason, and I, it was a workout for all of us. After the movie we went home and had cupcakes before going to bed.
Wyatt is such a sweet boy, he is pretty obedient for the most part. He has loved preschool this year and I love hearing him sing the songs and things he is learning there. Wyatt is easy to please and loves all things candy and chocolate. I do see his teasing brother side more often now as he teases Hadley and annoys his older sisters. I do feel bad for him being the only boy with all these sisters and hope he and Rob will form a great relationship and really spend time doing "boy" things. I guess he is lucky that way to get so much attention being the only boy. Anyway, I sure love him, his sweet hugs and kisses and how he thinks of others. Happy birthday to my little man!







No comments:
Post a Comment