This poem Hannah wrote at school and her teacher read it out loud to the class and kept it to make a copy of because she was so impressed with it and that made Hannah feel pretty special. When she brought it home she typed it up and painted the picture on it, just for herself, not for school. Hannah loves to write stories and poems and is really quite good at it. Whenever they have an assignment at school to write stories that need to be 1 page or so Hannah writes about 10 pages. She says her favorite is to write mysteries. I think she has a "grasp of the English language" just like her mother. (a quote from my 10th grade English teacher that I still get teased about to this day).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very nice! I love her artwork too!
Post a Comment