Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November Happenings

We got the camera back and suddenly there is nothing to take pictures of. :)  November is slow for pictures I guess, at least around here.  But here are a few things that have been going on.

 For a geography project Hannah chose to make a waterfall, I think it turned out pretty cool and she said her teacher really liked it, she had never had anyone do a waterfall before.

 Maddy learned to ride on two wheels one of the warm afternoons this month.  She may have to relearn after the long winter, but it was fun to see her get up and go!
 Megan won 3rd place in the Literature category for K-2nd grade for her Inspirations project and also an honorable mention in the 2D art.
 Hannah won two 3rd places, one in Literature for 3rd-5th grade and one in 2D art for 3rd-5th grade for her Inspiration projects.  Her best friend, Natalie, won 2nd plate for 2D art.  We just love Natalie!
Enjoying their treat after the assembly.  I am so proud of the girls, I love that they are working to progress their talents.  We are already excited for next year and Hannah says she wants to enter every category.  And I believe her!  

No comments: