Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Countdown to 30 begins!!

Maddy and her cousin Sadie, the both wore the same dress so we had to get a picture!!

Aren't they adorable together??
Mason, my nephew with the same birthday.


This year I turned 26, now closer to 30 and I can't believe that will ever happen, I guess it won't...29 forever right? It was a great birthday though, the girls really got into it and were so excited for me! The morning of my birthday they snuck in quietly next to my bed and I heard Hannah say, "Okay, Megan, ready, 1, 2, 3, Happy Birthday to you," and they sang to me!! So sweet! That night we celebrated by going to dinner with Ryan, Melinda, Abby, Alex, Heather, and Gavin to Bonsai, a great japanese steakhouse! We all had so much fun! Then the following Sunday we celebrated with Rob's family at his sister-in-laws house. I share the same birthday as my nephew who turned 1 and we had a great dinner and dessert. Maybe next year I won't be pregnant on my birthday for once!!










4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Cute shirt! :)

Melinda said...

Yep, you're getting closer to 30 alright. Wow, 4 kids at 26 years old is no small accomplishment.

Thanks for letting us celebrate with you. That picture is funny at Bonsai because your arm looks like its mine all mangled up... LOL!

Carol Kaatz said...

Looks like fun! 26 is so young...it seems like yesterday I was that age! I couldn't imagine being as old as I am today then either! I am glad you are doing this blog...it is fun to see what you are doing. Love and miss you...

Rachel Denning said...

Happy Birthday Becky! I'm sorry we weren't there to celebrate with you. You have a beautiful family (even Rob :) We love and miss you tons.