Thursday, June 18, 2009

First Summer Swim












Our first swimming trip of the year was up to Robby's Grandparent's house. The were generous enough to let Bonnie and I bring up all 6 of our kids to test out the waters. We were not sure if we would be able to handle all of them but it worked out pretty well. Hannah and Logan loved the new found freedom their life jackets gave them and they would swim the length of the pool. Megs and Austin had a little harder time because their life jackets are still too big but they still managed to have some fun. The babies got used to the water and also had a good time. We had a nice picnic lunch by the pool and now I think we are spoiled with having used a private pool. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Butterfield for the great time!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Looks like so much fun. I'm so grateful for lift jackets. When Abby and Alex discovered them, it was so nice. I have yet to get out this year, this rain is just crazy. Now, it's going to get too hot and we'll all just want to be inside all day. I can't wait to get to the lakes.

Bonnie said...

It was a great day! We can't wait to do it again!