For those of you who don't know our little Maddy she never holds still, she is just a little muscle who has the constant need to climb on everyone, pull at everything, and just be in constant motion... so moments like these are rare and so precious! She is such an angel baby! The last two nights when I have gone in to put her to bed she cuddles on my shoulder while I sing her some songs and it is so sweet. I would stay like that all night if I could! We love you MaddyCakes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Carter is that same way, I like how you said it just a little muscle. But once in awhile, you get those little hugs and cuddles and it's so sweet.
She's such a little sweetheart. I love that you and Bonnie always have a cute bow in their hair.
Post a Comment