I wish I had a picture of my dad to post on here, I don't have any on my computer, I guess I need a scanner! I just wanted to say that I love you Dad and thank you for the many years you gave in service to me as my father and for the great example and great legacy that you still share with us. I know you are always with us!
Thank you Rob for being a great husband and a great father to our children. You have the patience that I don't and the silliness and fun that the girls love so much! Thank you for working hard to support our family and for being such a great man! We love you so much!
We are blessed to have so many great fathers in our life, Happy Father's Day to you all!
2 comments:
Sweet post. I'll have to email you some of your dad's pictures that we have on our computers. Love you!
I'll have to send you some pictures too, so you have some on your computer. I wonder if you can get some from Rachel too...she has some I don't even remember seeing before!
You do have a great legacy that your dad left of faithfulness to the gospel and devotion to his family. How he would love all these darling grandchildren! I am sure he has met them all before we did anyway. He's probably coaching baby Clayton right now!!
Post a Comment