Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our Big News for the Year (March 2009)


This was a HUGE suprise for us this year, yes that is a pregnancy test and it says PREGNANT! Yes, I do buy the ones that are easiest to read, I need to know for sure what the result is.
I had no idea that I was pregnant, the only reason I decided to take this test was become someone at church asked me if I was pregnant!! I was shocked and thought I really don't look that bad do I? The more I thought about her asking me that I thought I might as well take one to assure myself that I was not pregnant, but to my surprise I got the opposite result!! We think by the time I actually took this test I was already 12 weeks along! Anyway, we are so excited to be adding another baby and this time a BOY! Yes, I will have my hands full, and yes I will always be tired but that is what motherhood is about right?

2 comments:

melmommy said...

Wahoo! I'm so excited you entered in to the blogging world. This will be so fun.

Rachel Denning said...

Ha Ha Ha LOL. That is so funny, don't you love those questions? I guess it makes you feel better that you WERE actually pregnant?? :)