This last week we had a get together with friends from the old neighborhood. I have known these girls since I was 12 and they have all been such great friends! Now between the 4 of us we have 8, almost 9 kids!! Our plan was to meet at the park but it decided to rain that morning so we ended up at the mall, which was still so much fun. We all still love to shop!! The kids were a little wild but we all managed and we had a great time! Next time though we are hoping to have a girls night out and leave the kids at home with out husbands so we can really have time to chat!! Thanks Angie, Chelsea, and Morgan for your continued friendship!! You are all amazing moms and great examples to me!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
The Old Gang
This last week we had a get together with friends from the old neighborhood. I have known these girls since I was 12 and they have all been such great friends! Now between the 4 of us we have 8, almost 9 kids!! Our plan was to meet at the park but it decided to rain that morning so we ended up at the mall, which was still so much fun. We all still love to shop!! The kids were a little wild but we all managed and we had a great time! Next time though we are hoping to have a girls night out and leave the kids at home with out husbands so we can really have time to chat!! Thanks Angie, Chelsea, and Morgan for your continued friendship!! You are all amazing moms and great examples to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Look like wild times!! Sorry I had to miss it! Next time! :) Cute babies!!
Wow you guys are all grown up ha ha that's funny coming from me! It's great you guys can still get together!
Roxy
Looks like good times... Maybe someday I'll be in the Mommy club and invited along on these get-togethers.
Post a Comment