Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christensen Christmas Party

December 11, 2013

















We had the Christensen clan down for the family Christmas party.  We had fondue and exchanged gifts and had a great time visiting.  Aunt Sherry also came and it is always so fun to have her around.  Hadley thought Rhett was pretty cool, she sat next to him and kept tapping his arm to tell him things or point at things.  Rhett, Hannah, Abby, and Megan wrote a story together using some storytelling cubes Rhett got from Ryan and they thought that was pretty awesome.  I saw Gavin and Maddy playing really well together, which is so cute because they don't see each other very often but they still get along.  The kids were all thrilled with their gifts and we are so lucky to have the family close that we do.  I wish we saw each other more.

1 comment:

AK Grandma said...

It's great to see the pictures of everyone, Sherry included. It makes me sad not to be a part of it, or any mention made that I sent some meager gifts. Posterity will think I didn't have any participation at all!