December 12, 2013
Rob turned 33! He actually stayed home from work that day and though we didn't do much it was great to have him around. The kids had school and a craft class after school so most of the day we had the three youngest and we couldn't believe how easy it was! :) We ran some errands and then picked up the girls about 5 p.m. from their friend's house. We went to Joe Banditos for dinner with all the kids. We ran home and I put Hadley to bed and the Brittany came over to babysit the other kids. They did the gingerbread house with Brittany and Rob and I went to see Thor, the second one. Rob got a new church shirt and 2 ties from us, a new shirt, and some roller blades! I thought he would enjoy riding them with the kids, but we'll see if he ever gets them out of the box.
1 comment:
Priceless! Love Wyatt's smile!
Post a Comment