Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saturday Fun!

Saturday, December 28, 2013

















 On Saturday we went over to Aunt Paula's neighbor's house and they let the kids ride their pony, Black Stallion.  They just rode on him bareback and even led each other around the yard.  And then they got to ride the four wheeler again as well.  I love Aunt Paula's property, she has a lot of land and it was so much fun.  I would love to see it in the Spring, summer, and fall.  Then that afternoon we headed over to Lance's school.  He met a bunch of guys there to play basketball and let the kids play on the other side with all the gym equipment.  (Lance is a p.e. teacher).  Lance played college basketball and he is really good and all the guys that came were really good too.  Rob's back was hurting bad so he didn't play, but I think he was pretty intimidated anyway by all the pros.  
















 We went back to Paula and Jerry's for steak dinner.  I should have took a picture of the steaks, they were enormous!  It was so good.  I love the picture of Hadley cuddling with Aunt Paula.  So sweet!

No comments: