Friday, December 6, 2013
Getting the Tree!
We went the day after Thanksgiving to get our tree. Rob gave me the go ahead and get what I wanted because he usually picks way bigger than I like, I like a smaller more manageable tree. We found a great one, at least I love it, but Hannah quickly declared it was "the ugliest tree I have ever seen." She has been on a roll around here! But we got it anyway much to her disappointment. The other kids all liked it and thought it was beautiful. After letting it sit overnight inside we decorated it on Saturday. We have all our home made, hand me down ornaments that the kids love. And for some reason they love the wooden train I made in 7th grade that goes underneath it. The first year Rob and I were married we painted it. I can't believe how big my kids look in these pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment