Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday, our final day in Oklahoma

On Sunday we went to church one more time with Lance and Stephanie, Paula and Jerry, and Bryce and Courtney.  Then we headed home and got the car all packed up except for the overnight stuff.  Then we went to Paul and Jerry's to hang out on our last day.  We hung out the whole day, made cookies, and helped get ready for dinner.  Uncle Jerry was making ribs!  

The girls helped Stephanie make cookies.



Always fun and games with Bryce.



Maddy loved the dogs and spent a lot of time out in the garage with them.  

"We are so full."

I wish I had put more effort into my hair this day.  :)  My beautiful cousins!
Wyatt was giving Bryce a shoulder ride.
So grateful for their hospitality towards us.  Love them!








 Last night of Uncle Jerry sized scoops of ice cream!



 Lots and lots of cuddles.







 We got our photo sessions in.  All the grandkids and great grandkids with Grandma.  The cousin picture.  The McCloskey family.  My family with Grandma.  I don't think we forgot any.
And then I found this gem on the end of Lance!  Hahahaha.  He looks like Popeye!  I'm guessing he took it himself or asked the kids.  What a goof!

We just had an absolutely wonderful time on this trip.  I can't say enough about how gracious and accommodating everyone was and how much they put up with our kids constantly asking them to play a game or wrestle or a piggyback ride or food or you know the routine.  They were so incredibly great with the kids.  And spoiled us all with great food, great company, and a whole lot of fun!

No comments: