Friday, December 20, 2013

OKLAHOMA TRIP, Day 1, Just Driving

December 20, 2013
Rob and I woke up about 3:30 a.m. on the 20th to start getting the final things packed in the car.  The older two heard us and got up and then woke up Maddy and Wyatt, and then woke up Hadley.  We got loaded up and headed out about 4:00 a.m.  We headed up Provo Canyon and connected with I-80 and headed East and drove and drove and drove!  We had a little ice and snow through Wyoming but the weather in Nebraska was perfect, dry and straight roads.  We got to the hotel about 5ish maybe a little earlier and checked in.  We decided to get two rooms since our family is so large now and it was worth the extra money.  We got into our rooms, changed, and headed down to the pool.  Uncle Jerry had suggested this hotel to us for the pool so we were excited to check it out.  It didn't disappoint.  The kids had a blast!










While I bathed the kids after swimming Rob went and got pizza and then the kids watched Tinkerbell and then called it a night.  Hannah and Megan shared, Maddy and Wyatt shared, Hadley and I shared, and Rob got his own bed, haha.  The plan was for Hadley to get her own bed but it didn't work out that way.

No comments: