Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Clayton Christmas Party

December 14, 2013



 We stopped at Thanksgiving Point to renew our pass and saw two of Santa's reindeer.  And then saw Santa when we got to the Christmas party!









 Megan and Wyatt had only slight hesitation to sit on his lap.  I love how Santa is leaning in and really listening to Wyatt here.


 Hadley's pictures are seriously priceless!  I want to frame them for Christmas decorations every year!

 This was Hannah's first year sitting on Santa's lap.  Doesn't she look thrilled?  I was impressed though, she did it on her own and it is hard for her.

 Maddy was a little shy too, but she did it.













Grandma got each of the kids a great gift that they really loved.  We had such a fun time.  Wynn and Kay are the best hosts.  Wynn even brought the bunny in for the kids to pet.  We stayed way later than I expected we would but it was worth it.

1 comment:

AK Grandma said...

Grandma Clayton is really amazing!! I want to be like her when I grow up! The kids are all adorable!